SocIal ResponsIbIlIty Projects
Kültür Koleji’s Social Responsibility Programme is very important to our whole school. It consists of extra-curricular activities for all students from kindergarten to 12th grade. Some examples:
· All the students from kindergarten to 12th grade collected money to buy cat and dog food for the Yedikule Animal Shelter.
· Students collected PET bottle blue caps in a campaign to buy and donate 32 wheel chairs for disabled children.
· Music, art and sport lessons are given jointly with Nefus Nakipoğlu’s school for educable mentally disabled children.
· A campaign called “Seeking New Friends for Lonely Toys” was organized. Toys were collected and donated to underprivileged children.
· Students gain different life experiences by visiting hospice residents each year.
The Kültür Alumni Association and students organize help for Kültür Koleji’s sister school in Çatalca. A campaign allows us donate books, stationery and clothing.