1. FROM OUR SENSES TO THEIR HEARTS : We had a great day by painting and spending time in our library with our brothers and sisters who visited our school in 25th March,2014. Kültür High School and Kültür High School of Science carried out a project with Beyoğlu Primary School of the Hearing Impaired in the extense of Social Responsibility and Awareness Projects .
2. FROM OUR SENSES TO THEIR HEARTS : ‘Toy Assistance Campaign is going to be held, in April 23th, among the activities targeting impaired children maintaining their education in Halıcıoğlu Primary School of the Hearing Impaired which has been elected as a sister school in the extense of Social Responsibility Project.The toys were brought by our students and some classes contributed to this project by gathering Money.
3. HOSPICE AID CAMPAIGN PROJECT : With the contributions of parent-teacher associations needy people and underprivileged children were visited to raise their cheeriness and supplied according to their needs .
4. ANIMAL SHELTER CHARITY CAMPAIGN: In order to improve students’ social awareness and their love to animals, food and sheltering supplies are being gathered.
5. PLASTIC LID GATHERING PROJECT: The plastic lids that are being gathered by students themselves, in order to improve their social responsibility awareness, will be delivered to the associated institution.
6. KÜLTÜR KOLEJİ MEMORTY FOREST PROJECT: Our students have planted saplings in the memory forest as Kültür Koleji members, in order to improve their belonging to their school.
7. ÇATALCA SISTER SCHOOL PROJECT: By helping the students in Çatalca Mehmet Akif Ersoy Primary School who need