The physical education courses are performed to develop activities which do not include strict rules and competition in 1st, 2nd and 3rd grades. Finishing the primary school, the students are supposed to gain the behaviours mentioned below;
1. The students can express the idioms of Ataturk and philosophers related to physical education and sports.
2. They can develop neuro-muscular and joint coordination.
3. They can acquire good posture habit.
4. They can move with rhyme and music.
5. They are aware of the meaning and the importance of national days and independence days besides being eager to participate in ceremonies.
6. They can gain fundamental information, ability, attitude and habits concerning physical education and sports.
7. They take charge and responsibilities and they follow up the leader or take the lead.
8. They are informed about the sport device and facilities and use them as required.
9. They may get information, ability, attitude and habits concerning the fundamental health rules and first aid.
10. They acquire the habit of working together.
14. They may feel olympism spirit and adopt sport as a philosophy of life in terms of Fair-Play behaviours and they can be people doing sports all through their lives.
Club Activities: Annual and periodic trainings are given in various sport branches preferred by our students. Our aim is to provide students to spend nice time in preferred branches to decrease the mental tiredness caused by intensive course program. The applications are planned as 2 course hours in a day of the week. The branches are; Ballet, Modern Dance, Fencing, Sportive Climbing, Table Tennis, Basketball, Football and Volleyball.
Winter School: Our winter school aims to socialize our students with the others in different schools, improving their spare time at weekends, reaching more students and providing them to see sports as a part of their lives. The applications are planned as 1 day on Saturdays and Sundays. Motion Education, Gymnastics, Swimming, Tennis, Football, Basketball and Volleyball are the branches. The students between the ages 5-14 from our school and others schools can benefit from these applications.
Tournaments: We aim to increase the interaction among the classes, to develop the team spirit, to provide the intramural unity and solidarity and to make break time more enjoyable with the competitions that we organize within the intramural activities in various branches. The tournaments are organized for students in Table Tennis, Football and Basketball branches periodically.
Ski Camp: The ski camp is an application which lasts one week in winter holiday within the participation of all age groups. 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade students can attend the ski camp with their families and 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th grade students are accompanied by the school teachers. The students can have private tutoring in skiing at Uludag Ski Camp.
Summer School: We aim to socialize our students with the others from different schools, to provide them to get rid of the tiredness of the whole year, to make their summer holidays more productive and to draw attention to the sports by reaching more students and providing them to take sports as a part of their lives. The students from our school and other schools between the ages of 5-14 are trained in 16 branches, 5 entertaining activities, cinema and tours are organized.
- FUTSAL ( YOUNG BOYS )
- FOOTBALL (YOUNG BOYS – JUNIOR BOYS)
- BASKETBALL (JUNIOR BOYS – YOUNG BOYS)
- VOLLEYBALL ( YOUNG GIRLS – JUNIOR GIRLS)
- TABLE TENNIS (YOUNG BOYS/ JUNIOR BOYS & GIRLS)
- SWIMMING (YOUNG GIRLS – JUNIOR BOYS & JUNIOR GIRLS)
- CHESS (YOUNG BOYS / JUNIOR BOYS & GIRLS )
- TENNIS (YOUNG GIRLS)