At our school, Visual Arts Courses are provided as an elective course one at all levels except for preparatory class. Our primary goal is to educate individuals who have improved self-confidence, express themselves in a positive way, appreciate the importance of the arts across the globe and who are civilized and sensitive.
The Aims of the Department
In the Arts courses, basic arts topics such as black-and-white drawing of a human figure, portrait, lava painting, landscape, still life, composition, and perspective as well as many different basic art techniques such as oil acrylic and watercolors, sculptures and prints are used. Our workshop is open to all students during school hours. Arts clubs increase the process of sharing through the arts. Through arts exhibitions, students are encouraged to immerse themselves in the arts environment and take part in the arts activities.
- Develop techniques and creative talents through personal expression and communication in various art media.
- Gain artistic aesthetic consciousness.
- Understand and perceive the relationship between design elements and the rules.
- Learn about the arts within the scope of various world cultures and different historical periods and develop a sense of interest in and appreciation of the visual arts.
- Understand the universality of art; protect, suppors and appreciats arts in both their local vicinity, as well as worldwide.
- Explore the vast opportunities offered by newly developed technologies in the form of the arts.
- Explore different areas of the visual arts through the education they receive individually and in groups and develop themselves in that direction.
Adapt skills and knowledge learned in the classroom to different areas and apply them.